Business in the Transportation SectorListing: #CS00648
About this Business for sale in Southland/ OtagoBusiness in the Transportation Sector
This Southland-based transportation business is now being offered for sale as the Vendor is looking to retire.
- First commenced business in the 1980’s.
- Is very well known and specialises in movements both in Southland as well as nationally and internationally.
- Has an excellent reputation, both with existing clientele and within the marketplace.
- Is a sound client database that has been built-up over many years.
- Enjoys a high level of repeat business with its customers.
- Is located in very suitable premises with lease rights of renewal for a further five years.
The last three years has seen very real growth in sales year on year. Revenue is well over $2,000,000 annually. Profitability has also increased each year with increased revenue. Profit to the owner last year (2021) was over $270,000.
The Owner believes that the success of the business is in no small part due to its core focus on providing excellent customer service.
The current Owner is looking to retire.
Here is a terrific opportunity to be your own boss of a successful business that is enjoying real growth.
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/CS00648 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
David Pigou, 022 305 6024, firstname.lastname@example.org
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#wesellbusinesses#services #profitable #southland
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.