Time To Fly The CoopListing: #CS00676
About this Business for sale in CanterburyTime To Fly The Coop
This is the first time that this fabulous business opportunity has been offered for sale.
Stock On The Block first commenced business in 2010.
- The is a very well-known business specialising in building hen houses, animal shelters, sheds and playhouses.
- The business sells to customers throughout the country, although the majority of sales are in the South Island.
- Stock On The Block has an excellent reputation for building affordable, but high-quality and durable products. It has no direct competition in the South Island.
- There is a sound client database that has been built up over many years. The business enjoys a high level of referral business from the customers it deals with.
- Revenue for the 2021 year was over $200,000.
- The Vendor is the only person working in the business.
- The Owner believes that the success of the business is in no small part due to the quality product that it makes, and on providing excellent customer service.
- This business is located in North Canterbury but can be operated from any location where a double garage is available to work from.
- The current Owner has owned the business for ten years and is selling the business due to health reasons.
Here is a terrific opportunity to be your own boss.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business. Please contact the broker for further details.
#buybusiness #stockontheblock #henhouses #animalshelters #sheds #canterbury
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.