Freight, Courier & Warehousing ServicesListing: #EL00380
About this Business for sale in Auckland CityFreight, Courier & Warehousing Services
This is a very easy to operate business. This company offers a complete range of Postal, Freight, Courier, Packaging and Removal Services and it is operating successfully through a National Retail Network.
The prime features of this business are:
- Operating 5 and Half Days a Week
- Managing Packaging, Freight and Mailing services for businesses of all sizes; as well as for Householders and Tourists Nationwide and on an International scale
- Freight solutions offer a vast range, from sending a 20 gram letter to a 1 Ton consignment
- Offering over 30 different Freight services, enabling delivery to any destination on the planet
- Message delivery services are not limited to courier and mailing of hard documents, but also include electronic transmission of messages
- Selling packaging supplies and can custom pack items of any size or weight
- Through the retail network they differentiate themselves from the traditional methods of servicing customer needs in the freight market
Asking $395,000 + SAV
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/EL00380 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Anil Vazirani, 021 0277 8149, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ron Vazirani, 021 294 2978, email@example.com
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 9 555 6020
+64 21 0277 8149
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.