Automotive Service Workshop - Highly Profitable
About this business for saleAutomotive Service Workshop - Highly Profitable
This is a well-established specialty business catering to the predominant to the largest 3 corporate importers of the automotive industry.
This automotive, panel beating and paint service workshop has been operating successfully for a number of years and has gained a reputation for honest trading and skilled workmanship.
All three aspects of business turn over is more than $1.1M per annum in total. Short operating hours of five and a half days a week (would also suit an owner-operator).
It is located in a busy part of south Auckland with a very vast range of clients including private and fleet work. It has the capacity for more than 50 cars to be parked and 20 panel beaters working at any point of time.
Potential to establish vehicle grooming.
This business is fully staff managed..
- NZ compliant specialised spray booth large enough to paint 2 cars at a time
- Two complete dedicated colour system in place
- Has the latest equipment for automotive, panel & paint
- Business is very easy to run with long term employees that are very loyal, trust worthy and who are enthusiastic about their roles in the company
- Long secured lease term until 2045 with intermittent rights of renewal with very considerate & cooperative landlord
- Wide customer base of Top-Market Largest Corporates in the industry
- A spacious yard for 50+ cars to be parked
- Low asset requirement with workers owning their own gear & tools
Vendor selling due to other investment commitments.
EBIDT (earnings before interest depreciation & tax) for the year ending March 2017 - $549,345
Asking: $2.2 ML + SAV
For more detailed information on the business, please contact:
Anil Vazirani - DDI: 09-525 A N I L (2 6 4 5) (OR) / MOB: 021 0277 8149
+64 9 555 6020
+64 21 0277 8149
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.