Convenience Store with Lotto and No Competition
About this business for sale in Auckland SurroundsConvenience Store with Lotto and No Competition
This convenience store with Lotto is located outside the railway station and opposite a major bus stand in a prime suburb with no competition.
- This store is very spacious (138m2) and well presented with a modern fit out, as shown in the attached pictures
- Enjoys a high volume of foot traffic
- Shop turnover is in the region of $33,000 - $34,000 per week with Lotto sales sitting around $9,500 - $10,000 per week
- Rent and related costs are very reasonable
- Secured lease in place with current term until 2031
- Monday - Friday: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This store is currently operated under 100% Staff Management
There is great potential for significant growth.
Asking $775,000 + SAV
Anil Vazirani on DDI: 09 525 (A-N-I-L) 2-6-4-5 (OR) MOB: 021 0277 8149
Ron Vazirani on DDI: 09 555 6036 (OR) MOB: 021 294 2978
+64 9 555 6020
+64 21 0277 8149
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.