Convenience Store + Lotto - No Competition
About this business for sale in Auckland SurroundsConvenience Store + Lotto - No Competition
This convenience store with Lotto is located outside the railway station and opposite a major bus stand in a prime suburb with no competition.
- This store is very spacious (138m2) and well presented with a modern fit out, as shown in the attached pictures
- Enjoys a high volume of foot traffic
- Shop turnover is in the region of $33,000 - $34,000 per week with Lotto sales sitting around $9,500 - $10,000 per week
- Rent and related costs are very reasonable
- Secured lease in place with current term until 2031
- Monday - Friday: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This store is currently operated under 100% Staff Management
There is great potential for significant growth.
Asking $775,000 + SAV
Anil Vazirani on DDI: 09 525 (A-N-I-L) 2-6-4-5 (OR) MOB: 021 0277 8149
Ron Vazirani on DDI: 09 555 6036 (OR) MOB: 021 294 2978
+64 9 555 6020
+64 21 0277 8149
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.