Bar & Gaming Lounge: Owner Takes $130,000
businesses for sale
Food/Hospitality businesses for sale
Bars/Nightclubs businesses for sale,
Refer to Broker
About this business for saleBar & Gaming Lounge: Owner Takes $130,000
The bar and gaming industry is on high demand while well established and profitable bars are in short supply.
This fully refurbished bar situated in one of Auckland's high end suburbs has grown to be quite popular in the area.
A fully licensed premises until 3am, equipped with 9 gaming machines, a pool table, dance floor and DJ area, commercial kitchen and much more.
- BAR: Weekly T/O of $6000 on average with sales reaching $12,000 during weeks with social nights (large potential to grow bar sales).
- GAMING: Weekly commissions of $1,400 Including GST.
- Very reasonable rent of $800 Per Week Including GST
- Long lease in place
- Chef in place from Thu-Sat whereas Sun-Wed catering only quick service food (QSF)
- Very spacious floor area with 50-60 seats inside and 10-15 seats outdoor.
Great opportunity for an owner operator or a potential to be run entirely staff-managed.
Asking Price: $225,000
For more information, pick up the phone and call The : "A Team."
Ron Vazirani on DDI: (09) 555 6036 or MOB: 021 294 2978.
Anil Vazirani on DDI: (09) 525 (A-N-I-L) 2-6-4-5 or MOB: 021 0277 8149
+64 9 579 9226
+64 21 294 2978
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.