Popular Brand Service Station in Northland
About this business for sale in WhangareiPopular Brand Service Station in Northland
- Popular and well-established brand in a tourist town. Service station dispenses 91;95 grades of petrol, diesel & LPG bottle swap.
- Fuel dispensed per annum is 2.41 million litres and shop sales $14,000 per week with high gross profits and strong growth.
- High speed diesel pump for trucks, specially located about 20 meters from forecourt, this makes it maneuverable for large logging trucks and B-trains
- Ample parking
- High volume of traffic and tourists thoroughfare
- A good commission on sale of fuel dispensed
- Underground fuel storage tanks are double fibre glass and pumps are owned by the vendor and will be sold with the business as part of the chattels
- Reasonable rent of $1,326.92 per week including GST
- Huge fore court and good sized store with manager's office. - coffee sales continually rising
- The potential for a food outlet exists
- Potential for 24 hour operation to take advantage of night traffic on SH1 and local industries which work 24/7
- EBIDT for year ending March 2018 - $236,562
- Asking $935,000.00 (neg) + SAV
Anil Vazirani on DDI: 09 525 ANIL (2645) (OR) MOB: 021 0277 8149
Ron Vazirani in DDI: 09 555 6036 (OR) MOB: 021 294 2978
+64 9 555 6020
+64 21 0277 8149
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.