Rare 24/7 GYM Opportunity, 800 or more MembersListing: #EL01931
About this Business for sale in Auckland CityRare 24/7 GYM Opportunity, 800 or more Members
The Fitness Industry is growing and has been deemed a safe recession-free investment with a global trend to keep fit among all age demographics.
This brilliant rear opportunity embedded with all the features of a solid business with an established market presence sees the market for the first time.
800+ Organically Grown Memberships | 3000+ Members in the Database
This Gym is known for its ambience and state of the art quality fitness equipment and a strategic well-thought location surrounded by major residential developments.
- 100% Staff Managed Operation.
- Owner has operated the business for the past 5 years and is regretfully selling to relocate overseas.
- Supplements and sports apparel are an additional promising source of income.
- Very reasonable rental for the large/ high-stud premises including a separate reception area at $1,684 Including GST (Plus OPEX) Per Week. Secured lease in place.
- 24/7 member access and advanced monitored security systems in place.
- ROI - 25% Per Annum
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. The hard work has been done and a platform is ready for an entrepreneur to carry a successful operation forward.
Asking Price: $650,000 + Stock (Apparel & Supplements)
Call the 'A-Team' for more information;
RON VAZIRANI: Mob: 021 294 2978 (or) DDI: (09) 555 6036
ANIL VAZIRANI: Mob: 021 0277 8149 (or) DDI: (09) 555 6020
Note: Due to the confidentiality of this business stock photo Images may be used to represent the business. Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Please contact the broker for further details.
sport weight bumble fitness exercise protein weight loss
+64 9 555 6036
+64 21 294 2978
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.