Moxi Cafe, Ohope BeachListing: #EL02245
About this Business for sale in OhopeMoxi Cafe, Ohope Beach
Pop-up Panache at Ohope Beach
Moxi is a sublime pop-up cafe and seconds from the beach.Ohope is consistently voted in New Zealand's top beach locations.
There are multi benefits to this sale - the prime beach/holiday location, bottom line growth, the fabulous modern ‘container’ construction – unlike many cafe business sales, you are actually purchasing this fabulous café construction, lock, stock & barrel !! This unique café can be uplifted and re-located, instantly established elsewhere (subject to local council consents) ! Moxi is a unique beach cafe.
The sale includes the café business, plus the asset of the 'popup' containers, overhead louvre, decking and chattels (sales incl. GST in this web listing)
- Business price $330,000
- Weekly sales circa $16,000 incl gst, bumper summer sales and increasing
- 10% sales growth YTD sales March - August 2019 vs 2018
- Relocatable assets $320,000
- Licensed for 52 patrons seated, inside and outside
- Operating hours – 7 days, 7am – 4 pm during the summer and 7am – 3 pm during the winter
- Potential for 2 couples who may want to capitalise on establishing evening trade
- Licensed until 11 pm
- 6 years remaining on the lease, peppercorn rent
- Opportunity to open restaurant with night dinning
- Main plant/equipment leased
- Current 3-year hygiene certificate
Ohope is voted one of New Zealand’s favourite beaches, but there is also huge local residential demand. Moxi adds a very ‘up-market’ option for loyal residents/diners.
Call Lindsay Sandes or Steve Smith to discuss
**Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
+64 9 555 6003
+64 21 895 940
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.