Columbus Café Sylvia Park! A Top Franchise PerformerListing: #EL02612
About this Business for sale in Auckland SurroundsColumbus Café Sylvia Park! A Top Franchise Performer
As we move through Level 2 there are already strong signs that this business is bouncing back nicely. It has always been a firm favourite with shoppers and visitors alike. If you are one of those people needing to make a change and looking for a solid business to fall back on through these times, then this MUST be on you wish list.
Being a Franchise business you can be sure of strong support. Being a Columbus Café you can also be sure that you are working with one of the very best Franchise systems in the country.
This is simply a phenomenal franchise café and one of the very brightest stars for Columbus Coffee. The current owner has been here for over 8 years and has done a superb job in taking what was already a strong café to even greater heights. A complete refurbishment was carried out around 18 months ago so a new owner will have none of these worries.
- $32,500 per week in sales (pre Covid-19)
- Perfectly controlled costs
- One of the brand’s top performing stores
- Beautifully presented
- A nice $260,000 plus here a year for a working owner
Columbus Coffee, of course, if one the country’s most loved franchise cafe brands. With over 70 stores across the country, the brand is supremely well recognised. Strong support is on offer, along with comprehensive training.
While hospitality experience would be a distinct advantage, your overall working and/ or business ownership experience is what matters. You must also be highly presentable and have the skills and dynamic nature to be able to run a franchise café at the highest level.
Sylvia Park is the largest Shopping Centre in the country. This is a premium location, and the whole area is going to continue to grow and develop.
- Huge carpark capacity, nearly 5,000 by mid-2020
- International major draw card retailers; Zara and H&M
- ANZ Office Block (10 floors fully tenanted)
- Public Transport Hub with Train Station and Park n Ride
- Under construction; multi-level retail development of 60 mores stores plus new flagship Farmers Department store, all due for completion by mid-2020, Investment $258 million.
- Consent process is well underway with Auckland City Council; plans to build a second office tower and 150 room hotel/apartment.
Asking $829,000 plus stock
Reference number: EL02612
021 676 832
Note: Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business, a stock photo image may be used to represent the business. Please contact the broker for further details.
+64 9 555 6039
+64 21 676 832
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.