Branded Service Station & Laundromat On Busy Main Road Intersection| Western Bay of PlentyListing: #EL02730
About this Business for sale in Bay of PlentyBranded Service Station & Laundromat On Busy Main Road Intersection| Western Bay of Plenty
Popular and well-established brand. This fantastic service station is situated in a beach township. It is well positioned on a corner location at a T-junction, in a residential area with plenty of traffic flow.
- Service station dispenses 91, 95 grades of Petrol, Diesel & LPG
- Fuel literage per annum is 951,000 liters and Shop Sales are around $13,100 per week
- LPG bottle refill, LPG swaps & trailer hire with high gross profits
- Additional income from laundromat with potential of growth in an area bustling with residents!
- High margins on fuel sales
- Short Operating Hours: 07:00am to 06:00pm Mon-Fri & 08:00am to 05:00pm Sat & Sun
- High volume of traffic and tourist thoroughfare year round
- Reasonable rent & secured Lease in place
Asking $595,000.00 + SAV
Interested? Get in touch with the 'A-Team' now:
ANIL VAZIRANI: Mob: 021 0277 8149 | DDI: (09) 555 6020 email@example.com
RON VAZIRANI: Mob: 021 294 2978 | DDI: (09) 555 6036 firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/EL02730 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#wesellbusinesses #buyajob #retail #automotive #fuel #food
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 9 555 6020
+64 21 0277 8149
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.