Home Renovation, Niche SectorListing: #EL02809
About this Business for sale in Auckland CityHome Renovation, Niche Sector
Outstanding opportunity to purchase an established business with a 26 year history.
- Very motivated Vendor who wants this sold due to illness. Only working 10 hours per week in the business
- It is a fast growing sector with this renovation system being around half the price of replacing original parts with no mess and no fuss.
- Present owner is retiring so creating an opportunity for a hands on owner operator to take this business to the next level.
- The business comes with experienced staff and a owner who is prepared to give considerable training for a new owner.
- Currently only doing residential homes. Huge opportunity for the commercial sector
- Oldest player in this sector with specialised techniques not used by competition
- Home based business
- Average three year profit exceeds $120,000
So here we have a very motivated Vendor, business with history, large pipeline of work, huge potential for a hands on operator and making money. Don't miss out.
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/EL02809 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Nick Stevens firstname.lastname@example.org or JD Hyslop on 021377569 or email@example.com
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#homerennovations #services #auckland
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 9 555 6040
+64 21 641 978
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.