Superstar Superette. Sales $25,000p.w. Would You Like to Invest in This Essential Category Business?Listing: #EL02847
About this Business for sale in CanterburySuperstar Superette. Sales $25,000p.w. Would You Like to Invest in This Essential Category Business?
Residential Mini Market is a lock up shop that’s one of the best placed store in Central Christchurch, very spacious and strategically located with good presentation. The shop is located in the heart of very busy residential area, right on the main road.
There are a few good things about this business:
- Sales around $25,000 including GST per week and growing..
- Huge premises and potential to add other variety within, with no extra rent to pay
- $110,000 surplus for a working owner.
- Operating cost, very well controlled with great gross margin
- Current owner works 15-20 hours per week
- Strong lease in place
- Full training will be provided to the approved purchaser before the handover
- Do not miss this opportunity to grab a solid looking business!
Asking $195,000 plus stock
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/EL02847 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Rafiq Bhamani, 021 129 1916, email@example.com
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#buyajob #superette #chirstchurch
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 9 555 6031
+64 21 129 1916
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.