Popular Brand Service Station with Multiple Streams of incomeListing: #EL03059
About this Business for sale in Taranaki/ Manawatu/ WanganuiPopular Brand Service Station with Multiple Streams of income
Join a very reputed industry brand with a strong and supportive back office working hand-in-hand with the operator to promote business growth. This site has a proud history of consistent revenue growth and plenty room for growth with an owner operator as this is currently company owned and operated.
- Popular brand Service Station on a busy main road - dispenses 91; 95 grades of petrol, Diesel & LPG Refill with a Laundromat and a Self-Contained Studio Apartment attached to the premises .
- Fuel dispensed Per Annum is 1 million litres and Shop Sales $700,000 Per Annum with high gross profits and strong growth.
- High speed diesel pump for trucks
- Ample parking
- Good commission on sale of fuel dispensed
- Offers Double Fibre Glass Underground Fuel Storage Tanks
- Reasonable rent of $538.46 per week exclusive of GST
Operating Hours: Mon to Sun: 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Asking Price: $525,000.00 + Stock at Valuation
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/EL03059 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Please Contact ‘Team A’ on:
Anil Vazirani on DDI: 09 555 6020 (OR) MOB: 021 0277 8149
Ron Vazirani on DDI: 09 555 6036 (OR) MOB: 021 294 2978
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#servicestation #automotive #wanganui #fuel #petrolpump
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 9 555 6020
+64 21 0277 8149
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.