Master Franchise. Top Performing Fast Food Business in the Hospitality Sector.Listing: #EL03156
About this Business for sale in Auckland SurroundsMaster Franchise. Top Performing Fast Food Business in the Hospitality Sector.
A well-developed system ready to be taken to the next level
This is an iconic NZ brand and an industry super-performer. With sales of $900k per annum (2020-2021) from two locations in Auckland (Fully Managed) with low rent, it is a well-proven formula.
All the hard yards in developing a concept (and there are always hard yards at the beginning) have been done and this is absolutely ripe for a dynamic operator to take the reins and take this well-established name to the next level.
A food or hospitality background would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Over $900k in sales per annum for 2020-2021 (POST COVID-19)
- Over $1.2m in sales per annum 2019-2020 (PRE COVID-19)
- Run and grow the company-owned stores or possibility to franchise existing and new stores
- All Intellectual Property forms part of the sale
- Both stores located in affluent city fringe suburbs with super low rent and recently refurbished
- Fully managed
- Fantastic profit and sales growing year on year
- Full training and support will be provided to the approved purchaser
Be your own boss, opportunity to collect royalties and franchise fees.
Asking Price 385,000 plus stock
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/EL03156 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Rafiq Bhamani 021 129 1916, firstname.lastname@example.org
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#wesellbusinesses #takeaway #fastfood #auckland
+64 9 555 6031
+64 21 129 1916
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.