Children’s Playland, After School, Party Hall, Hire Equipment’s, Café and More.Listing: #EL03169
About this Business for sale in North Shore CityChildren’s Playland, After School, Party Hall, Hire Equipment’s, Café and More.
Well, known and well-established business with an excellent reputation for service such as the child play center, before and after school, up to 40 kids, school holiday program, rental of birthday party rooms with catering options, private functions, supplying hired equipment for parties such as bouncy castles and a cafe.
Owned and built by the current owners for the past 4 years now. They are very well known in the community and have a strong reputation in the area.
- Experienced staff that has been with the business for some time now.
- The lease allows for someone to have time to run this business around without worrying about the lease expiring!
- Full training and support will be provided to the purchaser prior to the settlement.
- Sales have been stable for the past two years and still have immense potential for growth with the current demand for these services.
- Surplus for a working owner around $140,000 per annum.
Asking Price $400,000 plus stock.
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/EL03169 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Contact Rafiq Bhamani, 021 1291916, firstname.lastname@example.org
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#wesellbusinesses #childcare #entertainment #cafe #auckland
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 9 555 6031
+64 21 129 1916
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.