LOOKSMART. Dressmaking, Clothing Alteration & Repair. MALL LOCATIONListing: #EL03206
About this Business for sale in North Shore CityLOOKSMART. Dressmaking, Clothing Alteration & Repair. MALL LOCATION
This LOOKSMART store is located in Shore City mall- right outside Farmers, and it enjoys sales of around $300,000 including GST per annum.
LOOKSMART Alterations is the most trusted clothing alterations franchise in New Zealand & Australia with over 120 stores and growing. They take pride in giving their customers fast, courteous, inexpensive tailoring – with a level of quality that’s gained the respect of leading fashion retailers, the corporate world, and close to a million satisfied customers.
The current owner works around 6 days a week in the business and there is no doubt that a new pair of hands would bring further strengths and efficiencies to this already well-performing business.
Why buy this business:
- A working owner can earn a surplus of around $115,000 per annum
- Strong and secured a new lease in place
- Low set-up costs. Low ongoing costs.
- Tailoring experience is not essential. Training and support provided.
- No stock or perishables.
- High-profit margins and cash flow
- Above-trend repeat customers
- Located in a high-traffic shopping Centre with strong exposure to customers and fashion retailers
- The National Support Office provides ongoing and active assistance
- Group marketing with integrated advertising and promotional campaigns
- Established national accounts with well-known fashion labels, department stores, and corporate departments
- Flexible hours – great lifestyle
- This is a simple operation and someone with a positive attitude and excellent customer service skills will quickly learn how to get the very best out of this business.
✔ Asking Price $295,000
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business, a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#buybusiness #services #alterations #franchise #auckland
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 9 555 6031
+64 21 129 1916
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.