Wine & Spirits Store | Affluent Central Auckland SuburbListing: #EL03322
About this Business for sale in Auckland CityWine & Spirits Store | Affluent Central Auckland Suburb
Being in an affluent suburb surrounded by complementing hospitality businesses, surrounded by a mass of residential development with more under construction and the benefits of an upmarket suburb, all are aspects of a solid liquor store business.
- Weekly Turnover of $8,000 with fantastic gross margins
- No Cigarettes sold within the premises
- Short Operating Hours - this store operates from 04:00pm to 09:00pm from Mon - Thu & Sun and 03:00pm to 10:00pm on Fri & Sat.
- Store is licensed to sell liquor from 09:00am to 10:00pm from Mon to Sun
- Low Rent - $577 + GST Per Week with secure lease in place
- Neat & tidy store with new Chiller and Furniture & Fixtures
- Franchise system in place with pre-set suppliers and very low franchise costs.
Asking Price: $110,000 + Stock
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/EL03322 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement
Call the 'A-TEAM' for more information on this HOT opportunity:
Anil Vazirani: DDI - 09 555 6020 | M - 021 0277 8149 | E - email@example.com
Ron Vazirani: DDI - 09 555 6036 | M - 021 294 2978 | E - firstname.lastname@example.org
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#liquor #retail #alcohol #beverage #liquorfranchise #liquorstore #northshoreliquor
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 9 555 6020
+64 21 0277 8149
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.