Outstanding Resort Style Management RightsListing: #HC00039
About this Business for sale in WaikatoOutstanding Resort Style Management Rights
Excellent returns on this exceptionally well-presented Management Rights business.
Own and operate this superbly located Management Rights business in the fabulous Coromandel town of Whangamata.
The purchase of this Resort Business will allow the operator to enjoy a solid and secure income, while also owning a Freehold 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Managers Apartment.
Strategically located on prominent site within the town centre of Whangamata, the motel enjoys high exposure to passing traffic and a magnet to visitors enjoying the diverse attractions and activities of the Coromandel.
This 2-Level, 27 Apartment resort has the following configuration:
- 6 x king Apartments
- 5 x Queen Apartments
- 8 x Family Apartments (sleep 5)
- 8 x Family Apartments (sleep 6)
All apartments have air conditioning/heat pumps and 50+ Sky Channels
- Huge 15m x 9m pool, plus toddlers pool
- Floodlit astroturf tennis court
- 2 x spa pools and sauna
- Comprehensive BBQ area with 2 BBQ`s
- Adjacent children’s playground
- Guest laundry
- Fish and boat cleaning facilities
- Off street parking – cars, boats, coaches
- Secure perpetual tenure
- Tourism zoning (apartment owners cannot live on-site permanently)
- Very high-profile location
- Strong corporate and tourism clientele.
- Laundry – All sheets outsourced
- Excellent parking
- Seekom booking software
Real Estate: Owners Home and associated titles
Set on large land area, encompassing a single level spacious freehold managers apartment, double garage, a laundry, reception and a share of common property. The home consists of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a modern kitchen, spacious open plan living with air conditioning.
+64 6 833 6636
+6427 223 3696
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.