Stunning Taupo Service StationListing: #HC00061
About this Business for sale in Central North Island AreaStunning Taupo Service Station
This business makes a statement! Supremely well-presented service station business with an X- factor!
Looking for immediate substantial income?
Looking for an exciting business in growth mode?
After a long period of ownership, the existing owners have decided to move on – with vast industry experience they have created a strong business model allowing for a number of arms, ease of operation and excellent profitability.
This extremely well-presented business has a single island canopy, allowing for a very spacious and well configured forecourt with 6 lanes. There are 2 set of dispensers on each lane, coupled with ease of ingress and egress- meaning boats, campers and larger vehicles are welcome!
Key Features of this Business:
- Strong lease in place with a National brand (NZ) owned fuel company
- CPD centrally located in town centre
- Modern equipment inside and out
- Modern double skinned tanks recently installed, including 5 new dispensers
- A well-rounded and very profitable business
- A business with several different arms to ensure strong and consistent profitability
- Proven growth - year on year
- Fuels- 95-91-Diesel-Auto LPG and bottle fill LPG
- Proven systems in place
Due to its profitability, growth and ease of operation – this business will suit a myriad of buyers.
If you’re not excited yet– you need to be!!
Call me today to arrange an inspection.
**Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
0800 327 827
+64 21 676 631
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.