Stunning Havelock North Motel BusinessListing: #HC00069
About this Business for sale in Hawkes BayStunning Havelock North Motel Business
Te Mata Lodge, Havelock North
Introducing Te Mata Lodge Motel, a truly stunning example of a quality motel in every respect!! Situated in one of New Zealand’s most vibrant and desirable locations – Te Mata Lodge offers the new owners of this business an enviable lifestyle in the very popular village of Havelock North!
Presented in pristine condition – the existing owners have paid special attention to the up-keep of the motel – with regular expenditure on items such as new beds, new carpet throughout the motel etc….
After 20 years in the industry it is time for the existing owners to move on – they leave a motel business with the very best processes and procedures, making for a seamless transition.
Call me today to find out a little more about the stunning performance and profitability of the Te Mata Lodge Motel
- Two storey complex with 20 spacious units
- 22 year lease
- Super impressive bottom-line income with commanding tariffs
- Modern appeal & low maintenance
- Excellent, spacious, modern, 3 bedroom owner’s accommodation
- Located in Havelock North Village
- All units newly carpeted and with air conditioning
- The 20 spacious units all have kitchen/cooking facilities, air conditioning
- The rooms are presented in very good condition with well-maintained and upgraded chattels
- 10 x studio all with spa baths
- 8 x 1 bedroom units
- 2 x 2 bedroom units
The owners accommodation is set on two levels and offers an excellent family sized property with 3 x bedrooms, 1 x bathroom coupled with a separate WC as well as an open plan living / dining arrangement. To complete this well appointed home is single garage parking and air conditioning.
+64 6 833 6636
+6427 223 3696
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.