Stand Out Coromandel Accommodation FHGCListing: #HC00128
About this Business for sale in Thames-CoromandelStand Out Coromandel Accommodation FHGC
If you really want to have a fabulous lifestyle, well-funded by a boutique, easily managed business in the heart of the wonderful Coromandel, you definitely must view Hush Boutique Accommodation. Hush is set in nearly an acre of native bush, tracks, and attractively planted gardens and has also developed a significant reputation as an intimate wedding venue.
- Six beautifully presented studio/cabins with a hint of gold-rush nostalgia, underlying their modern chic!
- Each cabin is cleverly sited in a private bush setting, connected by boardwalks through the native bush
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom owner's home, with doors to a sunny private deck out to an attractive garden setting
- A very attractive income to support a fabulous location and lifestyle
- Located a stone’s throw from one of the most popular tourist activities in Coromandel
- Repeat clientele and group bookings ensure a very acceptable occupancy rate
- Intimate weddings – or ‘elopements’ as the vendors fondly refer to them, are increasingly popular!
- A wonderful, fully equipped ‘alfresco’ kitchen, dining and BBQ facility for guests, for socialising or special functions
- One further amazing bonus is Ollie the long-fin eel – estimated to be 80 years old and an endangered species! He comes with this special home and business.
Every aspect of this boutique accommodation has been carefully tended to and perfectly maintained. For those who want modern comfort in an exclusive location, but with a definite sense of the past – and an underlying serenity and spirituality – ‘Hush’ shouts out loud as the perfect place!!
+64 6 833 6636
+6427 223 3696
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.