Hawkes Bay Firewood BusinessListing: #HC00178
About this Business for sale in Hawkes BayHawkes Bay Firewood Business
Rare opportunity for a high value firewood business.
- 100 plus years of trading history.
- Loyal client base due to a quality product delivering higher heat and commitment to cleaner burning.
- Hawke’s Bay Regional Council (HBRC) approved Good Wood Merchant.
- Sole Hawke’s Bay firewood merchant with three year seasoned dry stock for ongoing delivery of a superior product.
- Covid proof essential service.
- Training for transition provided by agreement.
The businesses provide bulk split firewood with predominant species of old man pine, macrocarpa, gum and kanuka along with various boutique bagged products sold through retail outlets.
The operating site has extensive storage capacity, both covered and open air with room for expansion.
For further information please fill in our confidentiality agreement on the LINK website to receive the information memorandum.
**Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid when buying a business?
Learn more everything you need to know at our Online Seminars. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 6 833 6636
+64 21 222 1707
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.