Highly Lucrative Hawke’s Bay Furniture Removal BusinessListing: #HC00225
About this Business for sale in Hawkes BayHighly Lucrative Hawke’s Bay Furniture Removal Business
Two Men and a Truck is an extremely profitable, super-busy furniture removal business with huge growth opportunities and consistently substantial forward bookings!
Two Men and a Truck is a medium-sized business with a large business turnover! They currently operate with seven trucks plus a furniture trailer and provide various storage options for their clients.
Two Men and a Truck comes to market alongside its sister storage company, providing many purchase options including, if the buyer wishes, ownership or lease of some or all storage units and a secure lot for all vehicles.
All the hard work has been done. The current owner is looking forward to retirement after building his business to this impressive level.
- Excellent profitability with exceptional opportunities for operational efficiencies and future growth
- A1 market presence, recognition, and reputation in the Hawke’s Bay region
- Moving residential, office, local councils and hospital, housing and social agencies, and onward freight
- Amazing lifestyle opportunity for the new owners – don’t miss out
- This business is approved for Covid Level 3 operations, which is another ‘huge’ consideration – and more than timely to take advantage of this challenging period!!
This is an ideal fit for a family or a group of people, men, and women, with skills in such areas as fleet management, logistics, administration and finance, human resources and so on. Make a move to move others!
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid when buying a business?
Learn more everything you need to know at our Online Seminars. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
0800 327 827
+64 22 156 9330
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.