Furniture Removal & Storage Units Opportunity Napier (LHGC)Listing: #HC00226
About this Business for sale in Hawkes BayFurniture Removal & Storage Units Opportunity Napier (LHGC)
The sale of Two Men and a Truck furniture removal business plus 29 large, lock-up storage units on perpetually renewable leasehold land, in central Napier offers an excellent, thriving business with an impressive income, and quite a rare, but very sound and secure investment opportunity.
Two Men and a Truck is an extremely profitable, super-busy furniture removal business with a large business turnover and huge growth opportunities, and consistent, substantial forward bookings!
Ardie Storage with the ownership of 29 large garages on leasehold land, for clients' storage and a secure lot for all vehicles.
- Excellent profitability with exceptional opportunities for operational efficiencies and future growth.
- A1 market presence, recognition, and reputation in the Hawke’s Bay region.
- Amazing lifestyle opportunity for the new owners with income to support.
- This business is approved for Covid Level 3 operations - a huge consideration in the current environment.
- Garage units enjoy high occupancy and premium rental rates with minimal downtime.
All the hard work has been done. The current owner is looking forward to retirement after building these ‘sister businesses’ to this impressive level. The Two Men and a Truck business may be purchased separately.
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid when buying a business?
Learn more everything you need to know at our Online Seminars. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
0800 327 827
+64 22 156 9330
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.