Substantial Freehold Motel under $2,000,000!!Listing: #HC00229
About this Business for sale in WhakataneSubstantial Freehold Motel under $2,000,000!!
If you missed out on our recent freehold motel sales in Rotorua, you might want to be quicker as this FREEHOLD purchase offers a lot more in many respects, read on…
- A bigger motel with a large redundant restaurant that can be utilized for a café or build 2 x apartments - options galore!
- Larger land area in a prime location
- A similar, if not better return on investment
- 300K cheaper!
This 15 unit Whakatane motel with a huge 3 bedroom owners home, the Cortez motel offers a very profitable long-term investment in the increasingly popular Eastern Bay of Plenty and the investment appeal is even stronger with the option of also purchasing the Freehold Going Concern and even further possible upside to add a further two units (within existing buildings) - and therefore increase revenue.
The Cortez is situated on a 2000+m² corner site on the very high profile ‘Motel Alley’ as you drive into Whakatane. The Cortez Motel will not ‘hang around’ on the market; an early viewing is essential.
- Current business lease to 2038
- FHGC also available
- 15 units comprised of 12 Studios and 3 Family units
- Central courtyard with in-ground swimming Pool
- BBQ and outdoor settings
- Spacious 3-bedroom family home with big back yard
- Ample parking and wonderful street profile
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid when buying a business?
Learn more everything you need to know at our Online Seminars. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
0800 327 827
+64 22 156 9330
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.