Full Commercial Kitchen + All Assets | Established Cafe/Restaurant Venue LeaseListing: #NE00009
About this Business for sale in NelsonFull Commercial Kitchen + All Assets | Established Cafe/Restaurant Venue Lease
All the assets from Jacks Garden Cafe, previously known as Crusoe’s Cafe and Bar are now for sale.
- Superb indoor/outdoor dining areas
- Excellent reputation as a venue for functions
- The site has been used as a cafe/restaurant since the mid-1980s
- Brand equity across the region as generations of locals have dined here and know exactly where Robinson’s Complex is
- Low-value lease
- Located between Nelson and Richmond
- The cafe/restaurant has a current consent for 150 cafe/restaurant/bar diners
- Surrounded by other businesses and a large retirement village
- Stokes ever-growing population base
Included in the sale:
All of the assets including a full commercial kitchen, there is an extensive list of asset inclusions.
Ideal opportunity for:
- Any party keen to establish their own cafe/restaurant
- Any party seeking new or additional space for food manufacturing
Consent is in place for:
- 40 inside dinners
- 80 outside dinners (under the pergola)
- 30 persons in the playground area
To find out more press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Stu Allan, 027 436 9091, email@example.com
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#buyajob #cafe #hospitality #nelson #stoke
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.