Lease - Holiday Park Bay of Islands
Far North businesses for sale
Accommodation/Motel/Hotel businesses for sale
Caravan Park businesses for sale, Far North
About this business for saleLease - Holiday Park Bay of Islands
With this Award-Winning holiday park you can expect to hear glowing reviews and reap growing profits!
Russell -Orongo Bay Holiday Park has had 13% turnover increase year on year over the last 4 years. A testament to the hard work the owners have done so you can build on their success.
25% of the park is made up of native bush with absolute abundance of native bird life including Kiwi's and North Island Weka! It is so popular, it even featured on a BBC documentary last year!
Be in before the season and enjoy the benefit of all forward bookings this coming summer.
It is located close to Russell, just a few minutes from the ferry to Opua. Being popular with school groups, overseas tourists and locals there is much more scope to grow this business, adding several services that would benefit tourism as well as the local population.
Lease for sale include:
- Owners Discretionary Income last year: $110,000 with an expected growth of another 14% turnover this financial year
- 30 year lease (negotiable to suit buyer)
- Rent of $110,000 (25% of last year's sales turnover)
- Solid forward bookings for this coming season!
- OFFER: to preserve cashflow in the start up phase, the owner is offering 50% REDUCED RENT for the first 12 months.
Holiday park specs:
- Swimming Pool & Playground
- 3 bedroom owner accommodation
- 12 bedroom lodge to suit large groups
- 50 powered sites & 60 non-powered sites with sea and/or bush views
- 17 alternative overnight options including 'the Bach', 'the Cottage', eco-chalets and cabins/ caravans PLUS glampsites
- Camp store
- Excellent shower facilities
- BBq area and wood fire pizza oven
- Boat parking - Car, bus and Truck parking
There is an option to purchase the land & buildings; asking price $2,000,000 as per 2017 QV
For information call Rudy today 021 421 346.
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.