Successful Engineering Business in AucklandListing: #WK00055
About this Business for sale in Auckland SurroundsSuccessful Engineering Business in Auckland
This company has an established presence in designing and manufacturing a range of specialised equipment in niche market segments.
Other features include:
- Excellent reputation and strong customer relationships.
- Exclusive NZ and Pacific Island agency for a respected international brand.
- Continued growth opportunities are also available for a purchaser to pursue.
- Good systems and detailed processes are in place.
- Forward workload is strong, giving the opportunity for good immediate cash flow.
- Seller’s discretionary Earnings (SDE) of $590k+ to the working owner in 2021.
- The Vendor is committed to a tidy and supportive handover process.
The business would ideally suit somebody with a mechanical engineering background who can provide general management and marketing/relationship skills whilst relating to the specialised nature of the business.
There are qualified staff are in place to undertake the work, but the owner/manager needs to be able to “talk the talk” whilst undertaking sales and customer relationships and quoting future work.
This business would also make an ideal add-on to an existing engineering business that is looking to expand by acquisition and has a national sales team in place.
Give me a call to further your interest! This opportunity won't last long.
Asking Price $2,200,000 + stock and WIP (approx. $350k)
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#wesellbusinesses #engineering #profitable #auckland
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.