Taranaki Galvanizers Stratford. Freehold Going Concern.Listing: #WK00072
About this Business for sale in TaranakiTaranaki Galvanizers Stratford. Freehold Going Concern.
NOTE: Price includes business, land and buildings
This Hot Dip Galvanizing company has been locally owned and operated in Stratford and Taranaki for over 30 years.
The Vendor has built a strong and loyal customer base and a reputation for customer satisfaction and excellence through professional service delivery.
It has the following attributes:
- High quality plant and equipment
- TRC Resource consent valid until June 2028
- Excellent history of administrative and environmental compliance
- No locally based competitor
- Efficient and knowledgeable staff
- A supportive vendor who will provide a solid transition
- Solid return on investment
- Opportunities for further growth
- The current location can be leased from the owners or purchased as part of the business assets
This business would suit a person/couple with a business management and technical sales background.
Alternatively, it would be a great add-on to an existing business manufacturing steel based engineered products.
This is an ideal opportunity to enter into a well-established business with ongoing growth opportunities. This business will not be on the market for long.
To find out more press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Price plus GST (if any)
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.