Price Slashed!!! Boutique Franchise Cafe OpportunityListing: #WL00340
About this Business for sale in Wellington Greater AreaPrice Slashed!!! Boutique Franchise Cafe Opportunity
An opportunity exists to own an exceptional, established boutique cafe in one of the region's busiest shopping centres:
- Selling for less than fit-out costs.
- Part of a relatively new franchise group with strong, fast growth - the brand already boasts 7 stores throughout New Zealand.
- No prior hospitality experience required, as comprehensive training and ongoing assistance will be provided.
- The business offers a comprehensive menu - a signature range of specialty teas, coffee and various flavoured hot chocolates made with real Belgian chocolate.
- A selection of fresh cabinet food, prepared daily, and an all-day menu where the chefs offer customers a great range of made to order options.
Even though the business has been trading for less than one year, it has built up a strong reputation with a repeat customer base.
Current weekly sales average around $14 - $15k and continue to climb - with summer and Christmas on the way; which is sure to be even busier!
The owners have made the difficult decision to sell due to relocation, and are offering the opportunity for someone to buy the business at a reduced price, below the asset value.
Accredited finance options are available for suitable applicants.
All of these elements provide a proven business system to kick-start your success.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.