Money Maker! Profit over $423,000 p.a. — Act Now to Own a Very Successful Fast Food BusinessListing: #WL00368
About this Business for sale in Wellington Greater AreaMoney Maker! Profit over $423,000 p.a. — Act Now to Own a Very Successful Fast Food Business
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire one of Wellington’s most successful, independent, dine-in or takeaway fast food businesses - with great potential for further growth.
- Well-established; with a trading history of more than 27 years!
- Iconic, loved brand
- Enjoys a very solid customer base
- A popular spot; a favourite among locals, and all over the Wellington region
- Incredible location, with ample customer parking options
- Significant and consistent sales growth over the years
- Quality fit out and chattels, very well presented to the market with seating options for approx. 40
- Simple menu, easy to run - providing quality meals
- Famously friendly service by working owners and two part time staff
- Secured lease in place, with rent costs less than 5% of turnover
The Vendor will provide training assistance during the transition so you don’t need to be a food expert!
All that's required are good customer skills.
The Vendor is ready to retire and has put this business on the market somewhat reluctantly.
This is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to continue to build on an already successful business model and enjoy the benefits.
I suggest you move quickly, as this will not be on the market for long.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.