* Healthy Quick Service Food Franchise
* Established 3 years and average weekly sales of $10,000 incl. GST
* Excellent returns for working owner
* CBD located business with high pedestrian flow
* Secure long-term lease
* Excellent systems and processes in place and easily operated
*Suit either first time business owner or experienced operator
* No on-site cooking required – so hence no expensive chefs or kitchen staff
* Great chattels and fit out
* Asking only $110,000 total price
* Keen vendor says "Submit all Offers"
* Enquire now to secure this excellent cashflow business!
Graham Hoffmann 0274936411
**Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid when buying a business?
Learn more everything you need to know at our Online Seminars. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Buying a business should be exciting, but it can quickly become stressful if you don’t have experience in accessing business acquisition loans.
"*" indicates required fields