* Secure business
* Contracted to a well known company
* Good compact central area – Only about 100-120 km per day
* Low overhead expenses
* Good cash surplus profit for the working owner
* Sought after and easy to run business
* Must have class 4 and Goods Service License
(Any images displayed are for illustration purposes only).
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Buying a business should be exciting, but it can quickly become stressful if you don’t have experience in accessing business acquisition loans.
"*" indicates required fields