* One of the best Pie Distribution businesses in the market.
* Working only about 45 to 47 hours per week.
* High 6 figure cash profit for the owner.
* Potential to add more clients.
* Good compact area and easy to manage business.
* Ideally suited for husband/ wife team. (Could do in about 35 per week).
* Written contract with a well known company.
* Businesses such as these are rarely available.
* FIRST GENUINE PERSON TO SEE WILL BUY IT.
(Any images displayed are for illustration purposes only).
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Buying a business should be exciting, but it can quickly become stressful if you don’t have experience in accessing business acquisition loans.
"*" indicates required fields