Online Retailer with Plenty of Opportunity for Growth
About this business for sale in Auckland SurroundsOnline Retailer with Plenty of Opportunity for Growth
This business currently operates out of a double garage in Auckland but is easily relocatable to another storage facility, garage or lock up, anywhere in the NZ. The current owner spends less than an hour a day working on the business.
This is an online business that sells a wide range of bed linen on Trade Me. The owner has spent a lot of time preparing a website on both Wordpress and Shopify, giving you options to select a platform that appeals. The websites remain unpublished due to the vendors time restraints, leaving plenty of room for someone to make their own mark on this successful, home based business.
- Easily relocatable
- Minimal time commitment
- Loads of scope for expansion
- Online only – no direct customer contact
- Currently holds over 300 products with an expansive selection of designs
- Established Trade Me account with thousands of excellent reviews
- An active and attractive business aesthetic
- Large profit mark-ups
- Huge opportunities await a new owner - importing product and become a wholesaler - overseas suppliers contact details are available.
- Complete brand
- All intellectual property
- If required, up to 1 week training, provided by the current owners in Auckland, with an additional 1 month of telephone support
- Full ownership of Trade Me account, which has over 1600 positive feedbacks with 99.7% customer satisfaction.
- Domain name
- Stock (currently worth over $16,000)
- Overseas supply contacts
- All business related accounts – Shopify, Wordpress, Tradevine, Instagram etc.
Support & Training:
If required, up to 1 week training, provided by the current owners in Auckland, with an additional 1 month of telephone support
Serdar Kabul, DDI: (09) 394 0574 (OR) MOB: 021 188 6144
+64 9 394 0574
+64 21 188 6144
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.