63 Years of History and $190k Profit for a Hands on OwnerListing: #EL02428
About this Business for sale in Auckland City63 Years of History and $190k Profit for a Hands on Owner
Very profitable and established arborist, tree work business is for sale for the first time in 63 years! Yes, you heard it right. This business has been running for over 63 years with massive success in the industry.
This business serves to mostly commercial big clients and a sizeable proportion of the clients have been with the business since start-up which means the clients have 63 years of history with the business. Marriages don’t even last that long!
It is a superb opportunity for a young dynamic person or a couple to take this business to the next level while enjoying the massive cash flow of the business with the strong royal clientele.
Or you may be an existing arborist and want to add another approx. $190k profit to your existing business.
Comprehensive training available for the new owner to be up to date of Health and Safety Standards and also the skills needed to use a stump grinder to be hands on if you choose to.
- Clients are well established commercial, local government and a small amount of private work.
- Mainly tree cut and maintenance and also stump grinding.
- One arborist (Owner), one grounds man and a part time office person.
- Huge opportunity to increase business into private work as no advertising is done.
- The Arboriculture industry is huge.
- There are millions of trees that keep growing and many need to be removed and maintained.
- Bank friendly solid Accounts.
This is a strong industry. The further potential - if a new Vendor wants more work and more money lies in the marketing & advertising to capture the attention of those clientele looking for the service this business supplies.
There are many ways you can choose to fit this business into your required lifestyle.
Broker Details: Serdar Kabul - M. +64 21 188 6144
+64 9 394 0574
+64 21 188 6144
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.