Profitable Superette With Good Location for Sale
Dairies & Superettes
Refer to Broker
About this business for saleProfitable Superette With Good Location for Sale
* This is one of the most profitable superette in Auckland. It is situated in a small shipping complex in the south of Auckland. Very litter competition around the area.
* There are ample of carparks within the shopping complex.
* The shop sales is between $45,000-47,000 plus $5,000-6,000 lotto on top according to the vendor. The rent is cheap as less than 3% of the shop sales.
* The cigarette sales is just about $14000 per week which is pretty low comparing to its turnover. About 50% revenue is derived from the drink sales. Grocery sales are outstanding, too.
* Surprisingly that the pie sales if extremely high as the shop sales over 1000 pies a day. You should be able to deduce the heavy foot traffic from that.
* The vendor claims that the average gross profit is about 20%. The labour cost is low just about 3% of the sale for one full timer, two part timers and two working owners.
* To sum up, this is one of the best shop in Auckland and hardly seen on the market. It could be operated under semi-management. Great for someone looking for high cash flow business.
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.