Non-franchise Cafe Same Owner For 9 Years
About this business for sale in North Shore CityNon-franchise Cafe Same Owner For 9 Years
* Such a nicely set up café that located in the first floor of an apartment building in the Orewa town centre.
* The shop size is up to 168 m² and a big storage space upstairs.
* Currently run by one working owner and supported by some experienced staffs.
* Not a franchise shop which means no extra fees to pay.
* Weekly turnover is around $10,000. Rent is 10% of the sales.
* Fully liquor licensed 7 days, which potentially can open dinner or functions to increase the sales.
* Motivated vendor wants to sell, because he has been in the same business for last 9 years and now it is time to move to another future plan.
* Most of the food made on site which gives a good gross profit for the business. If it sounds to your dream coffee shop, please call me to discuss it.
+64 9 930 0200
+64 21 800 280
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.