Operating under a popular proven cafe brand, this attractive cafe has so much going for it!
– Prime site in a busy West Auckland Shopping complex
– Indoor-outdoor seating
– Only cafe allowed in the complex
– Plenty of customer parking
– Weekly sales averaging over $12,500 per week
– No late nights
– Proven brand with excellent systems, training and support
– Long lease and very reasonable rent
– Shows a good profit
– Easily run, straight forward, sound business
– Potential to do even better
Call now to find out if this is the one for you!
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Buying a business should be exciting, but it can quickly become stressful if you don’t have experience in accessing business acquisition loans.
"*" indicates required fields