* Prime location with low rent and easy to operate.
* Relatively low investment business that is easy to operate with good returns.
* Established florist in Sylvia Park shopping centre.
* Owner only works two days a week, alongside one full-time and one part-time staff.
* Profit at approximately $70,000 annually and steadily rising post-COVID.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to turn your dreams into reality! Please contact me today at 021 286 8199 to learn more or schedule a viewing.
***Asking price is $78,000 + Stock
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Note: Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Please contact the broker for further details.
Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Buying a business should be exciting, but it can quickly become stressful if you don’t have experience in accessing business acquisition loans.
"*" indicates required fields